Hi Dears,
I am working in a money exchange. I developed a money transfer program for the company.

Now my company has started an online money transfer service up on an agreement with EzRemit service which offers this service.

EzRemit service is done through their e-commercial web site www.ezremit.net, in ASP Classic

So in my project I coluld to call this web site using webbrowser control of VB6. Now I want to manipulate programitcally the data we put in the fields of the web site. That is the same data we want to also store in our server while it goes into remote server of the site.

Here an another company who also deals with the EzRemit service has a program with this facility. The site is opened in a VB6 program and this program manipulate and store the data entered in the fields of the web site.
Thus my manager requested me to develop same facility in our program also. And I have no way to contatct with the programmer who did for other company.

So I request you also to help me regarding this by providing idea or code to do the same. I think it is done in VB6 by the help of ASP.

Any way I hope your help urgently

With regards,
Klari