Thread: VB Gold

VB Gold

Hello

My idea is to get a Viual Basic programmer to help me develop a software package, I have seen numerous Software Development companies, they where either to expensive or their demands where not acceptable, In return for the help i would provide upper class accomodation, food, travel assistance, job assistance and for a bonus i will through in a month's accomodation during the 2010 soccer world cup, (should the person be a soccer fan).
    This would be idealy suited for a person whishing to travel to Africa (South Africa) but could not afford to.
    I believe in this way we could both help each other.

Should you be interested please contact me.

Thank you.
    Mick

sherex915@hotmail.com

Re: VB Gold

what kind of app do you want developed

Frenzied Member

yeah please mention what you want to be done. and yes i am a soccer(football) fan. if u cant mention publicly, email me at bshrestha01@yahoo.com

Former Admin/Moderator MartinLiss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mebhas
    yeah please mention what you want to be done. and yes i am a soccer(football) fan. if u cant mention publicly, email me at bshrestha01@yahoo.com
    It's not a good idea to post your email address since spammers look for them. People can send you Private Mail or email (without posting your address) if you have the proper settings set in your profile.

Dear Mick,

We are a group of software developers from India. We provide cost effective business solutions, software development and web solutions. Please specify and let us know the exact needs of the software. You can mail the requirements at : prosoftsystems@rediffmail.com

Thanks.

Vishesh.