Thread: Web Programmer Looking for Work

Hyperactive Member

Web Programmer Looking for Work

I am looking for a full time position, but if a contract comes along I also willing to consider it. I am also willing to telecommute.

I have extensive design and working knowledge of static and dynamic delivered website programming including: HTML, JavaScript, VB-Script, Java, JSP, CGI, XML, ASP, and CSS. I have a strong understanding of SQL and relational database programming. I am excellent at designing, maintaining, and developing user friendly graphical interfaces. I also have a good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, Macromedia FLASH and PaintShop Pro. I have strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with customers in design and technical support capacities, both in person and over the phone. I am an organized, independent and self-directed individual with the willingness to learn.

I also have experience in other programming which includes Visual Basic, C, C++, and Cobol.

If you would like a copy of my resume or to discuss available employment opportunities please send me a private message.

Website samples and references available upon request.
    Last edited by mrstuff68; Mar 22nd, 2005 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Removed Email Address

Former Admin/Moderator MartinLiss's Avatar

Re: Web Programmer Looking for Work

It's not a good idea to post your email address since spammers can pick it up. Have people send you Private Mail or email through the forum's internal email system which will protect your address.