Page 595 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 9549554558559259359459559659759860564569510951595 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,800 of 68853

Thread: Post Race!

too late, I'm now sitting here completly naked, but unfortunatley I'm still hungry
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

transcendental analytic kedaman's Avatar
    Thanks ghost ryder, sorry Dennis, i totally forgot you showed some symphathy but that was on last page.

Katie, I used to substitute the lack of a g/f with everything else you find in life, but now that there isn't much in life i feel the lack of a g/f 10 times worse

I hope you understand that my situation is worse than it looks
    Use
    writing software in C++ is like driving rivets into steel beam with a toothpick.
    writing haskell makes your life easier:
    reverse (p (6*9)) where p x|x==0=""|True=chr (48+z): p y where (y,z)=divMod x 13
    To throw away OOP for low level languages is myopia, to keep OOP is hyperopia. To throw away OOP for a high level language is insight.

Originally posted by Ianpbaker
    too late, I'm now sitting here completly naked, but unfortunatley I'm still hungry
    Damn it, Ian! Now what am I going to wear to the Halloween Party next week.....I guess I'll just have to go naked.

Originally posted by kedaman
    I hope you understand that my situation is worse than it looks
    I don't understand why you rely on someone else to be happy. It is really up to you ultimately to decide whether your life is going to be happy or not. I'm not being unsympathetic, I just really don't understand why you need a g/f to be happy.

no problem ked

what did u think of the poem??
    lyrical terrorism propaganda assassin

Originally posted by barrk

Damn it, Ian! Now what am I going to wear to the Halloween Party next week.....I guess I'll just have to go naked.
    Just say you are a missguided angel

Ked's.

I haven't had a girlfirend for probably over 3 years now, my life consist's of going to work, surfing the web and seing my friends at the weekend. that's it. Yes it occasionaly get's me down, but overall life is mundane for the majority of it and you just have to make the most of the things that are good
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Even if you have a significant other life is boring at times. You cannot rely upon that person to make you happy 24/7. You can't be expected to make them happy 24/7 either. Sometimes it is your responsiblity to make yourself happy. (no comments from the peanut gallery..you know what I mean!)
    Last edited by barrk; Oct 17th, 2001 at 04:37 PM.

yeah katie, but sometimes, life just plain sucks

Originally posted by ghost ryder
    yeah katie, but sometimes, life just plain sucks
    yes life does suck sometimes, you've got to take the rough with the smooth., if everything in life was easy, what would we as people have left to strive for ?

Yes it does. It is a fact. But how you choose to react to that fact is entirely up to you. You can sit around with a or you can find some way to deal with it. I choose to deal with it. I don't expect Tom or the kids or any of you to deal with it until I have done so myself. It works for me and it doesn't mean it will for you but you never know until you try!!

Thats the problem Ian, I am both unhappy and alone well most of the time, thanks again GR and Dennis.

GR, i read it, and i think, it is just great.
    I don't understand why you rely on someone else to be happy. It is really up to you ultimately to decide whether your life is going to be happy or not. I'm not being unsympathetic, I just really don't understand why you need a g/f to be happy.
    no Katie, I don't like to be selfish, I know others have worse problems than me, and some will never get them solved. That puts me in a grey field where i can act happy, but at the end of day i will be saddened by the emptyness inside me that can't be hidden more than temporarily. I won't probably be much happier with a g/f i can see the back side of the coin in almost anything, but I have needs, and they don't disappear by doing stuff, they're fundamentally controlling my mood. I can't decide to be happy, if i force it, it will come back, and each time i do, the effect is weaker, now i'm down so much that i seldom can be happy more than for short moments
    Use
    writing software in C++ is like driving rivets into steel beam with a toothpick.
    reverse (p (6*9)) where p x|x==0=""|True=chr (48+z): p y where (y,z)=divMod x 13
    To throw away OOP for low level languages is myopia, to keep OOP is hyperopia. To throw away OOP for a high level language is insight.

yeah, but at the moment, when i try, i fail and end up more depressed, i think i will feel better 2moro, hopefully

btw, what did u think of my poem?? (aside from the fact that u were disapointed coz it wasnt about my anatomy) lol

yes life does suck sometimes, you've got to take the rough with the smooth., if everything in life was easy, what would we as people have left to strive for ?
    That's so easy for you to say when you don't feel empty like me. I feel deep and constant depression, not like you who might feel temporary depression
    Use

that's exactly it Katie, If you choose to deal with it you become a better person because of it. I used to mope around in my teens just like most of you, but then after a while you realise that moping around don't do anything to help the situtation

don't get me wrong , I still get the occasions where I feel like I've been kicked in the nad's (Normally every day by Gaffer) and I'll be down for a day or two, and I find the best thing to do is bounce right back

I don't know what you want me to say. I am being as sympathetic as I can be while still not fully understanding your dilemma. Still you make it sound like I am wounding you somehow. I apologize if I am upsetting you. I just don't understand why you can't find a way to deal with this instead of searching for the answer in a girlfriend.

Yes it does. It is a fact. But how you choose to react to that fact is entirely up to you. You can sit around with a or you can find some way to deal with it. I choose to deal with it. I don't expect Tom or the kids or any of you to deal with it until I have done so myself. It works for me and it doesn't mean it will for you but you never know until you try!!
    I can just say that the usual strategies don't work anymore, and i'm out of new ideas. The idea with getting a g/f was to change something fundamentally, but it's like a dream, i aim too high
    Use

yeah, but at the moment, when i try, i fail and end up more depressed, i think i will feel better 2moro, hopefully

btw, what did u think of my poem?? (aside from the fact that u were disapointed coz it wasnt about my anatomy) lol
    A little on the dark side for my taste so I'm not really the right person to ask. It's cool that you find an outlet for yourself in poetry though! Very cool!!!!!

Poetry? Auaggghhh!!!
    I refuse to tie my hands behind my back and hear somebody say "Bend Over, Boy, Because You Have It Coming To You".
    -- Linus Torvalds

that's exactly it Katie, If you choose to deal with it you become a better person because of it. I used to mope around in my teens just like most of you, but then after a while you realise that moping around don't do anything to help the situtation

don't get me wrong , I still get the occasions where I feel like I've been kicked in the nad's (Normally every day by Gaffer) and I'll be down for a day or two, and I find the best thing to do is bounce right back
    Problem for me is, I bounce down. If something makes you sad for a day or two, then it's probably very light in weight. If something makes me sad for a year or two, then it's so heavy i'm helpless, i can' t budge a burden of that weight.
    Use

A little on the dark side for my taste so I'm not really the right person to ask. It's cool that you find an outlet for yourself in poetry though! Very cool!!!!!
    thanks
    not all my poetry is that dark, but it does actually help when i am depressed to write a poem, i mean, it beats suicide

Parksie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm almost afraid to ask........Ian stole my lingerie and not only that he ate it. (Now what kind of behavior is that I ask you!) Ked and GR are both bummed out and Ian has turned into a theif.....what's your mood today???

Well, i guess i'm just talking to myself, selftheraphy used to work too i don't write poem when i'm saddened, but i listen to music and that still does help, i'm off good night everyone
    Use

Good night, Kedaman.

cya l8r ked

i write poetry and listen 2 music, it helps, ah well

cheer up man

Lively Member

...his blade cuts like a knife
    he'll be ****ing your wife
    filling your mind with strife ...
    WOW..poetry..poetry..
    Marriage - is not a word, but a sentence.

Originally posted by kedaman

Problem for me is, I bounce down. If something makes you sad for a day or two, then it's probably very light in weight. If something makes me sad for a year or two, then it's so heavy i'm helpless, i can' t budge a burden of that weight.
    Ked, i have had quite a few thing's on my mind for going on 4 years now. I am a very self critical person, always thinking about things for much longer than I should, IMO not attractive, about a stone and a half overweight,shy and haven't got layed for god knows how long.

I do think about these things quite alot, and there always bubbling around at the back of my mind as well as everything else. But the thing is, I've learnt to deal with them in a way that doesn't get me down that bad. Yes I have days when it all get's on top of me, but I've learn't slowly that there's feck all you can do about so it's much better just to get on with things and make the best out of what you've got. who know sometime soon I might get the courage to ask a few people out and not just think she's not interested

if u read the whole poem, that will make sense thinktank

anyway, not everyone will appreciate it, nevermind

Parksie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm almost afraid to ask........Ian stole my lingerie and not only that he ate it. (Now what kind of behavior is that I ask you!) Ked and GR are both bummed out and Ian has turned into a theif.....what's your mood today???
    Well, if you have no lingerie, then I'm considerably happier than I was
    I refuse to tie my hands behind my back and hear somebody say "Bend Over, Boy, Because You Have It Coming To You".
    -- Linus Torvalds

Glad to hear I could help

right that's me done for the night, time to dream of pasteur's new and a better job

Good night all

Night Ian!

Don't have too much fun with Katie's undies
    -- Linus Torvalds

Oh no you don't Mr. Baker. You run that cute little butt down to the store and buy me some new lingerie first!!!!!!!!

if you think I'm running down the street completly naked at this time of night well you go another thing ............. oh alright, you twisted me arm

It's good night from me
    And it's goodnight grom him

Good night sweetie!

ian, u think ur ugly??

<---------look at this bastard, oh wait, thats me!!

i mean i look like a terrorist and ive had some dodgy comments and looks come my way from the people in aberdeen since sep 11

well i'm back for the last time, i had to print the homework and printer was doing tricks, you know matrix printers

Ian
    you have probably noticed i'm happy at times here, very often if you read older post of mine in chitchat. Many of them are lies, i lie to myself all the time. I used to trick myself to think that i'm happy, if i could get enough small good details bombarding my mind i could keep the mood up, day after day, that used to work, it really did.

I get used to it though, which means the effect wore out, i got more and more sadder, and it had to take drastical changes for me to keep up the mood.

I listen to music 95% of my day, I can't live without music, I can'tlive without internet either, i was off 4 days something broke in the network neighborhood and i couldn't access internet at all, and that got me really down, because i hadn't things to do in life like you do. I don't have much money to spend on having fun outside, I am too shy to get in touch with girls, I harly ever speak to other guys, except my friend who lives in the same appartment, without him i would have taken my life long ago. Now that he lost his g/f who was unfaithful, he was down for a while but i noticed well he tried to undermine and cher up forcefully, i can only say the pain won't disappear for that sake.

We use to talk about things, and one night after a freaking long conversation i just concluded that i made up reasons for me being down, and tried to undermine them. Actually I really don't know what's bothering me, and that is ultimately my dilemma. I don't want to think myself sad by nature, but there has to be something that is wrong with me, so that i can fix it.

Good night.
    Use

Frenzied Member
    ian, u think ur ugly??

<---------look at this bastard, oh wait, thats me!!

i mean i look like a terrorist and ive had some dodgy comments and looks come my way from the people in aberdeen since sep 11
    look?

you ARE one
    deal with it

u joke, but i have had some ****ED UP encounters coz i look like an afghani, some germans had a go at me in august, they apparantly dont like afghanis

and since the attack, i have had some dodgy looks and some nasty comments

why do u think i changed my nickname in my sig to "the most hated"?? thats what i am bro, the most hated mutha****a ghostryder

PowerPoster

Well

Sadness fro my youth

"Here I sit with gun in hand,
    ready to end my life,
    My loneliness, my sorrow,
    an end to all my strife.

Im not afraid, to take the aim,
    and pull and end it all.
    Unleash my pain, from my brain,
    and splatter it on the wall.

BANG !

It is quiet now, silent now,
    the pain has finally ceased,
    the lights go out, the pain is gone,
    I have finally found my peace."

Pretty grusome for a 16 year old kid, huh? I keep it to remind myself each day of where I was, to appreciate where I am today.
    Remaining quiet down here !!!

BRAD HAS GIVEN ME THE ULTIMATIVE. I have chosen to stay....

You mean that i should be hopefull, I thought about that, it doesn't solve my dilemma.
    btw i slept for 3 hours, that sucks.
    Use

Page 595 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 9549554558559259359459559659759860564569510951595 ... LastLast