dcsimg
Page 1593 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831590159115921593159415951596 ... LastLast
Results 63,681 to 63,720 of 63972

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

Same here - tax time...

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Same. Only I have 4 business accounts: checking, savings, credit card, and line of credit. I did well with keeping my QuickBooks up-to-date on all but the credit card and apparently my bank is struggling to pull the statements for my credit card (and I can only pull last month's).

I'm spending money!

I've been saving for a rainy day for years, in this here desert. The chance of rain this evening is 100%, and almost as high for the next two days.

FINALLY!!! I need to replace a water filter that I killed this last summer, and get a few new shirts, too.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    I'm spending money!

I've been saving for a rainy day for years, in this here desert. The chance of rain this evening is 100%, and almost as high for the next two days.

FINALLY!!! I need to replace a water filter that I killed this last summer, and get a few new shirts, too.
    Now lets not go too wild! You only need one new shirt and drinking from the water hose was fine when we were kids. No need for a fancy snowflake new water filter!! Veto!
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

Saw doctors twice this week. First said I had laryngitis. Today I have pneumonia. Geez!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Well that escalated quickly.

First visit was a PA. Nothing against PA's... Today I needed someone to listen to all my crazy symptoms... I feel dead right now

Some Informative Links:

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

I had pneumonia when I was 13. I just remember sleeping a whole lot and just overall being super lethargic.

Yup now I know why I can't finish anything these past couple of weeks

Some Informative Links:

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888 View Post
    Now lets not go too wild! You only need one new shirt and drinking from the water hose was fine when we were kids. No need for a fancy snowflake new water filter!! Veto!
    Yeah, drinking from the hose was fine as a kid. In my case, though, the hose came from a well (a dug well, not one of those new fangled drilled wells). My hose water now comes from a ditch. It's hard to drink that water unless you keep your teeth closed to filter out the grit, algae, vermin, and occasional moose that comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by szlamany View Post
    First visit was a PA. Nothing against PA's... Today I needed someone to listen to all my crazy symptoms... I feel dead right now
    You visited PA for a diagnosis? I suppose that, had you stayed closer to home, they'd just give you a CT scan. Going to PA was probably cheaper, just don't go further south and west, cause you want to be staying away from KY.

Sinecure devotee

Now I think the rumors of why Shaggy Hiker was kicked out of the southwest might be true. I heard he was kicked out for being a pain in the AZ.

OR, I was breathing too much CO.

Well I just hope the refs got paid well after that NFC game.

Both of the teams I thought would be in the superbowl at the start of the playoffs, are now out.

This says it all:

Yeah, that was a pretty bad non-call. However, it shouldn't have mattered. The Saints just didn't play all that well.

It was bad calls on both sides. The refs were doing the bird box challenge lol
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

There are always bad calls. They cancel each other out during a game.

Some Informative Links:

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Yeah, don't let the refs determine the outcome of a game: Win by enough that it wouldn't matter.

Name:  DxZljGfXgAElQY2.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  34.1 KB

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

I know that, just let me complain!

Sinecure devotee

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    OR, I was breathing too much CO.
    WA, WA, WA... , I think a wire is NC. I'm starting to sing, LA, LA, LA. OH, no... Look what they've done to my song, MA. I need to stop, this isn't ME. GA... MA, don't tell PA. One MO before I go, HI there.

Awesome. You've become a state machine.

I've built a website builder for all of the parish executive committees (PECs) in Louisiana's state Libertarian Party domain.

This is a screenshot of the website builder which the PEC chair logs into:
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  24.6 KB

Then you can dynamically update the "about" and "donate" sections, banner images, and events.

If you go to lplouisiana.org/contact and check out any subdomains it will generate either the dynamic content or a generic message in its place.

So, if you go to calcasieu.lplouisiana.org it has dynamic content, but if you go to orleans.lplouisiana.org since they haven't updated their website it just displays the generic message.

Happy Friday Guys!!

Weekend of paperwork, inventory and hopefully some yard work.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888 View Post
    Happy Friday Guys!!

Weekend of paperwork, inventory and hopefully some yard work.
    What about Wine, Women and song!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    What about Wine, Women and song!!!
    I drink coffee, have a woman (wife), and sorry cant sing even if I wanted too so I'll substitute Mustangs for song

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Weekend of...coding and resting. Double workout on Friday, with another Saturday morning, and I was pretty well worked over. I probably should have gotten some work done in the garden....but I didn't.

I only got through most of my inventory this weekend. Gad its about done though. This week I will finish it and need to do my 4th quarter sales tax filing.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

My wife has surgery this morning. So send prayers/good vibes/juju this way.

Prayers on the way!

Some Informative Links:

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

OOOOooooooommmmmmm!
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Sympathetic vibrations (vibes) aren't always a good thing. So, perhaps good vibes would be non-sympathetic.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I've put the Beach Boys on loop

Sincerely, hope it all goes well, DD.
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

She just got out and is fine, but the doctor didn’t find anything. She’s had lady problems forever and chalked it up to endometriosis because her mom had it really bad. He went in and didn’t find any, so we don’t know what to do...

Page 1593 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831590159115921593159415951596 ... LastLast