Page 1552 of 1612 FirstFirst ... 5521052145215021542154915501551155215531554155515621602 ... LastLast
Results 62,041 to 62,080 of 64475

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

Quote Originally Posted by homer13j View Post
    Why does my left shoe always wear out way before the right one does?

Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?
    Do you drag your left foot when on the bike?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Stop walking in circles.
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

What do you tell a woman with a black eye?

Not much, you already told her once.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Do you drag your left foot when on the bike?
    Bicycle? No. Dirt bike? Occasionally, but I don't wear my everyday shoes on the dirt bike. They get too muddy that way.
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey

Have you taken your case to the Ministry of Silly Walks? Did they accept you?

Name:  scorpion_strangulation_fatality_mk_by_aeruhl-d4z67tk.png
Views: 158
Size:  56.1 KB
    Body Language tells the truth! even from the grave tsaeb eht morf gninnur ,nwod deaH
    All the big things started from little! teef my tsap evom sekans ,duol raor slluB
    Lietome.ir

Holiday season is upon us.

Last night I pulled my little Christmas tree out of the closet, sat it on the table in the front window and plugged it in.

And with that my Christmas decorating is officially finished.
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey

Unfortunately... my wife would not allow me to decorate that easily. Well, she would, but I'd hear about it every 5 minutes until the day I day.

Holy smokes, a guy at Ohio State just hopped the curve, ran some people over, jumped out with a butcher knife before he was shot and killed by campus police.

Probably a Michigan fan.

That was an amazing game.

I believe that I was sitting in a repair shop getting an axle replaced on my car during that game. I saw updates, and some of the highlights at the end, but not the game itself.

That's one of the greatest rivalries in college sports, so it's good for the sport to have a game like that.

The Alabama vs. Auburn game is generally a fun game to watch too, but this year it was a blowout.

It was almost as good as the 2006 game when both teams were 11-0 and ranked #1 and #2.

Here's hoping the Buckeyes do better than they did after that win.

I think that Ohio State is over ranked. I thought they were in 2012 when the toughest teams that they played was #20 Michigan and #20 Michigan State.
    I thought that they were in 2013 when the toughest team that they played was an over ranked #10 Michigan State.
    I thought that they were in 2014 when the toughest team that they played was (again over ranked) #20 Michigan State, I thought that their win over Alabama was a fluke but the win over Oregon was legitimate.
    I thought that they were in 2015 when the toughest team that they played was (this time a legitimately ranked) #9 Michigan State.
    I think that they over rated as of right now too. Their only 2 legitimate games was #8 Wisconsin and #3 Michigan, both of which required OT wins. They could not win against unranked Penn State even though they had the ball in the 4th quarter with more than enough time to spare(which by the way Penn State is now wayyyyy over ranked). They are going to coast into the playoffs without having to go through a conference championship.

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    The Alabama vs. Auburn game is generally a fun game to watch too, but this year it was a blowout.
    It was tight for the first half...then the wheels came off.

I thought that their win over Alabama was a fluke
    How was it a "fluke?" Alabama surrendered 537 yards, was outgained overall and outplayed from about the middle of the second quarter until their late (and last) touchdown which made the final score closer than the game actually was. Were Sims' three interceptions a "fluke?" Were Elliott's 230 rushing yards a "fluke?"

Nobody's questioning Alabama this year, but if you want to talk about overrated the rest of the SEC looks a lot weaker than in recent years. Too bad none of them will ever dare to play a late-season game north of Lexington.

I've tried to type this 4 times and had to exit out of my browser... gah work!

The SEC is no doubtedly weaker this year than in years prior.

What was a fluke in the 2014 game was Alabama's defense. It was undoubtedly one of the best in the league and they didn't perform to their level.

I finally found footage of the Ohio State attack:

lol I saw that too!

I finally found footage of the Ohio State attack:...
    That's bad on so many levels. But funny, too.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Has anyone heard from Gruff lately? He hasn't posted anything here in almost three months.

I know he was having health issues. Hope he's okay...

Seems he hasn't been on the forum since Sept 4th - three months ago...

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

I shot him an e-mail asking about him. Hopefully he responds.

Nico Rosberg is retiring.

Nico Rosberg is retiring.
    That news was a bit shocking, but he might as well go out on top.

Who's that?

Formula One world champion and son of former F1 champ Keke Rosberg.

Hey!!!!

Gas has been going up and down, and here in indiana just about 30 min away they have snow flakes flying we moved to the county below where we are originally from not to far but just right - been here since Feb. '16

Anyways- could use your guys' help!!!

http://jdc20181.github.io/SpeedTest/

^^

It tells you how fast your internet is. Idk ya'lls knowledge but I don't need programming advice for once lol I need general feedback.

To start the test it tells you what to hit - which is the wifi Icon.

You can also copy your results and share with friends (manually copy and paste I don't understand Facebook API its easy but, its just complicated to add for my needs)

Thanks

P.s if you look on mobile devices that is a ongoing conversion to look like a app!
    Disclaimer: When code is given for example - it is merely a example.
    See my browser project BeffsBrowser
    Try my new Browser project LightBrowse "A Browser and not much else" Screen Capture with Imgur API

Unless said otherwise (e.g. From one of my projects thus, those are mostly licensed under MIT) - All Code snippets advice or otherwise that I post on this site, are expressly licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Please respect my copyrights.

Not in school for coding (still in highschool)

But this is how i feel half the time lol

Name:  a95d0b1dab41757628b1ff735c61470e3599df8d112cb9069c2cc055e003af13.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  70.2 KB
    Try my new Browser project LightBrowse "A Browser and not much else" Screen Capture with Imgur API

Unless said otherwise (e.g. From one of my projects thus, those are mostly licensed under MIT) - All Code snippets advice or otherwise that I post on this site, are expressly licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Please respect my copyrights.

I know it's pretty meaningless but vb.net is above c# this month on the tiobe index. Don't think that's happened before.
    Name:  vb_vs_csharp.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  11.9 KB

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Did someone open one of these:-
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

HA!

We outta have a thread entitled meme war!

We had a meme thread about three years ago that was mildly entertaining. I'd love to play, but I'm trying to finish up this contract job before the holidays so I can get some time off and head to Daytona for Kartweek. I really shouldn't even be wasting time in post race.

I wanted to let y'all know that when homer pointed out that gruff hasn't been on the forum in a while, I decided to see if I couldn't track down gruff. While I wasn't able to get to him, I did speak with his daughter, who confirmed that gruff passed away on September 12th. This was her exact message:
    Yeah...he was King of Dad jokes, that's for sure. I'm glad you reached out. I didn't have his passwords and I know that he very much enjoyed his time on the forums and considered you all friends. I'm sorry I couldn't reach out myself.

He did pass, officially, September 12th of natural causes.

I want to thank you and everyone in the communities he interacted with. He was single and lived alone and I worried for him a lot. It helped to know he had interactions, however they were had, because I know that he looked forward to them on a daily basis. Please pass on my sincerest thanks to whomever you feel necessary. I can't thank everyone enough for keeping my Dad company when I couldnt.

Wow, that's really sad news. Rest in peace, Gruff.

Wow, that's really sad news. Rest in peace, Gruff.
    Very sad news indeed

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Yeah, I'll miss the furry bugger. Sorry to hear this.

Page 1552 of 1612 FirstFirst ... 5521052145215021542154915501551155215531554155515621602 ... LastLast