Post Race! - Page 1578-VBForums
Page 1578 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681575157615771578
Results 63,081 to 63,109 of 63109

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

I had an Australian Shepard several decades ago. Had some cool boomerang toy that he just loved. Liked it even better when little kids were running around - instincts turned right on.

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Took a few minutes... programmed a simple app to get the number of birthdays shown on VB Forums today. 4009 is alot!
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Jan 1st, 2018 at 07:14 PM.

Just read somewhere that the Afghan people love to use 1 Jan as their birthdays - many don't remember their birthdates, and those who do remember, cannot convert them from the Hijri calendar to the Roman or Greek calendar. Also with internet speeds being slow, whenever they are asked to pick their birthdate, they tend to just select what is already displayed, 1 Jan. :-D

I just hope they all didn't select the same year too. :-o
    I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

My wife and I have decided to become pescatarians. Luckily living this close to the gulf gives us a bunch of fresh options to choose from with regards to seafood.

There's something fishy about that decision.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

I'm doing it for health reasons. I'm curious if this new diet will help me lose weight, plus I'd really like to know where my food comes from. I'll still go hunting, kill my own food, and eat it. I've just seen too many videos of butchers using stuff like carbon monoxide to keep the meet looking fresh, I'd rather know how fresh something is up front.

Yeah, factory food is always a bit odd.

However, I'm reminded of a guy who brought some venison in to the Fish and Game office. The meat had a bunch of little brown spots all over it, though it was supposed to be quite fresh. The hunter was wondering what the spots were and whether the food was safe to eat. Half the staff studied the meat for some time before somebody thought to ask how he had been storing the meat. It had been in a colander in his fridge. The brown spots were where the holes in the colander had allowed air to get to the meat and oxidize that area.

I generally support locovore, but it can't be for everyone. There simply isn't enough meat on the hoof to allow for more than about a third of the population (even out here) to eat wild/local. That changes if you go straight vegetarian, but even then there would be enough to feed people if we just foraged.

Sup guys! I'm back from the dead. Had caught that serious new flu. Lost a week and a half of my life
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Star Wars Gangsta Rap Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

Mais me too, I'm still feeling like crap.

We've had loads of people out of the office for that reason. I've been out of the office to AVOID that reason. It's worked thus far.

Still trying to get back to 100%. Bad cough is all that's left. Although I did lose some significant weight specifically my gut
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Star Wars Gangsta Rap Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

Contents, I presume.

I'm in Albuquerque. Last time I was here, I came home with a cold. Might happen again. I'm not blaming the location, I'm blaming the travel to and from.

Sinecure devotee

I was in Albuquerque the first week in August, and the first week of November.
    The first trip I think I ate something for the last meal there before heading back to New York so had unpleasant intestinal problems starting early in the morning (around 3am) the day of the trip back.
    For the November trip I meant to travel back Friday morning, but inadvertently pick an 8pm flight, not 8am flight. And the trip back to New York involved Alaskan Airlines through Seattle, so the trip was a Red Eye from Seattle to New York so I didn't get home until Saturday morning.

I just got back from a week trip (Monday down, Friday back) to Orlando a few hours ago. These were all business trips, so not a lot of sightseeing, although I did take the tramway up to Sandia Peak that last day of the Albuquerque August trip, before the infamous restaurant visit. I found it interesting that the tram system was built by the same Swiss company that built the cable car system in Lucerne, Switzerland, which I rode in August 1984.

Getting out of Orlando was quite a zoo. So many people traveling out of there on Friday. I was glad I hit the security line two hours before the flight because you really needed most of that time there. I'm used to smaller airports where such a lead time is unnecessary.
    Last edited by passel; Jan 12th, 2018 at 09:14 PM.

I was in Orlando for Christmas until New Years and now I just got back from Tampa (went on Tuesday). Orlando was pleasure and Tampa was business, but both were fun.

I went to the store today and now Im back home.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

I wandered around today.

I ordered hash browns with my grand slam.

I drank some coffee this morning.

Whats for lunch?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Crawfish etouffee!

Bacon avocado cheese burger and fries!

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Sushi.

It is snowing/sleeting in south Louisiana

It is raining in Idaho.....we should trade.

Its cold in LA, 70/50

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

So... apparently I hate snow.

Happy Hump Day guys!

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Name:  c74f4afa90334eca4b335125fb99bbd7.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  37.9 KB

If you are a bactrian camel, do you celebrate Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    If you are a bactrian camel, do you celebrate Tuesdays and Thursdays?
    Well of course

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Page 1578 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681575157615771578