Page 1606 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961603160416051606160716081609161616561706 ... LastLast
Results 64,201 to 64,240 of 68910

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

5 weeks of healing so far. Index finger 40% movement. Ring finger 60%. Middle finger 20%

The entire red areas are where there was no skin at all. Internal healing still progressing.

Name:  IMG_20200125_174434_1024x768.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  36.1 KB
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

Well, at least you can flip people off. That's the most important part for driving in California.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

But it makes it hard to type fast now. Not using my middle finger means complete hunt n peck typing lol.

I dont flip drivers off I do road rage

Physical therapy being scheduled. So hopefully over the next couple months I'll regain more movement
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

The British Flag (later the Union Jack) was first introduced in 1606.

The 64204 train usually starts from KANPUR CENTRAL(CNB) at 07:30 Indian time and reaches the LUCKNOWJN(LJN) at 089:15 Indian time overing a total distance of 74 kms.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Index finger 40% movement. Ring finger 60%. Middle finger 20%
    That comes to 120%. Your hands are 20% too big.

The British Flag (later the Union Jack) was first introduced in 1606.

The 64204 train usually starts from KANPUR CENTRAL(CNB) at 07:30 Indian time and reaches the LUCKNOWJN(LJN) at 089:15 Indian time overing a total distance of 74 kms.
    Um... if you hadn't been a member for 16 years I'd suspect you of being a spammer. As it is I'll just assume your very, very drunk.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Ah, that explains it: He was trying to chop off the excess.

That whole story about dropping a trashcan on his hands was never really believable. After all, if that were true, then Oscar wouldn't just be grouchy, he'd be short a few fingers....though, now that I think about it...he IS kind of blue...

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    They cover 74 km in what appears to be a bit less than 81 hours? Either their clocks are messed up or their train is messed up.

On that note, the Idaho legislature is debating a bill to end daylight savings time in the state. That's a reasonable thing to debate, and I'm a bit indifferent on the topic, though slightly in favor. However, I just heard from the bill's sponsor, who managed to make the worst possible argument in support of it (well, second worst, but the worst one is really out there): She said that we shouldn't have the government telling us how to set our clocks. That's totally in keeping with Idaho, so she may have just known her audience really well (smart enough to understand language, but dumb enough not to realize that they ARE the government and they are debating a bill to tell us how to set our clocks). Still, it'll be interesting.

However, I really really DO want the government to set the clocks. What I really don't want is for everybody to be able to decide for themselves what time it is. Next, they'd be wanting to be able to decide for themselves how fast clocks should run, and when. That would add confusion to chaos.

Total per hand is 500%, 100% per finger/thumb. So Im still drastically handicapped

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

PowerPoster

Don't worry about the other 380%. Been hunting and pecking for 43yrs with no real speed issues. Plus you'll become less verbose in your forum responses and people will appreciate that. Your popularity will soar.

Here you can see when I started the yard just how big the bougainvillea bushes were. 6 feet deep and 7.5 feet high. Long arse thorns too. The green tash barrel is the size of the black one holding all the trash and dirt that I dropped on my fingers is.

Name:  IMG_20181110_140531_1024x768.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  79.0 KB

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Yeah, bougainvillea are pretty nice to look at, and pretty nasty to work with. I have a shrub in my back yard, which I think is native, but it has the nastiest thorns on it that I have ever seen. I need to trim it back, drastically, or remove it entirely, but the thorns go right through my gloves, so it's a daunting task to undertake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Yeah, bougainvillea are pretty nice to look at, and pretty nasty to work with. I have a shrub in my back yard, which I think is native, but it has the nastiest thorns on it that I have ever seen. I need to trim it back, drastically, or remove it entirely, but the thorns go right through my gloves, so it's a daunting task to undertake.
    Yea the thons on it are about 1.5" and thick. So they easily go right through my thick leather work gloves. After a year of trimming the bushes back I opted for complete removal. Best decision ever!

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Your hand bears witness to the wisdom of your decision

Took out a dead termite infested avocado tree last summer only using hand tools. Its gonna take me at least another year to get the yard looking decent.

Name:  IMG_20190715_072826_1024x768.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  67.4 KB

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

That hole looks like a good start on an in ground swimming pool. You should make one that is 3'x3'x10'. In other words, three foot square, but ten feet deep.

Um... if you hadn't been a member for 16 years I'd suspect you of being a spammer. As it is I'll just assume your very, very drunk.
    He is just a member for 6 years so he is just a "slight" spammer?
    Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Spam light: All the flavor, half the calories.

Sinecure devotee

Quote Originally Posted by dee-u View Post
    He is just a member for 6 years so he is just a "slight" spammer?
    Oh, oh... FunkyDexter has revealed himself committing one of the time-traveler's more common faux pas.
    Last edited by passel; Feb 7th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
    "Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment" Robert Benchley, 1930

He killed the Post Race, too.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Oh yeah. How on earth did I get that wrong? Fair enough, must be a spammer, let's ban him.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

St. Valentine's Day. Hopefully, no massacres...or antimacassars.

ok sure!

We need to get a new page started.

Mostly to get RD's hand off the first post.

After all, his hand likely doesn't look like that any longer.

By now, he's probably had a chance to drop a few more bricks on it, or anvils, or whatever looney tunes item he had at hand.

How many posts does it take to get to a new page?

Sinecure devotee

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    How many posts does it take to get to a new page?
    I think 13 more after this post (i.e. Post 64241 will be on a new page, if my math is correct).
    "Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment" Robert Benchley, 1930

Sinecure devotee

One potato.

Sinecure devotee

Two potato..

Sinecure devotee

Three potato...

Sinecure devotee

Four ....

Sinecure devotee

Five potato .....

Sinecure devotee

Six potato ......

Sinecure devotee

Seven potato .......

Sinecure devotee

More ........

Sinecure devotee

Nine potato .........

Sinecure devotee

Ten potato ..........

What happened to eight??

Sinecure devotee

Eleven potato ...........

Page 1606 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961603160416051606160716081609161616561706 ... LastLast