Page 1310 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 3108101210126013001307130813091310131113121313132013601410 ... LastLast
Results 52,361 to 52,400 of 68910

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

That's what this site is all about: Edumacation.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Btw, I don't know if y'all know about this or not, but Hugh Laurie aka Dr. House on House is a song writer and performer. His music is great piano driven blues and jazz. I would highly recommend looking him up.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Actually...

That one is actually a cover of a much older song, but still it gives a good preview of what he does.

Name:  HIT.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  20.2 KB
    Body Language tells the truth! even from the grave tsaeb eht morf gninnur ,nwod deaH
    All the big things started from little! teef my tsap evom sekans ,duol raor slluB
    Lietome.ir

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Well, the wayward one's ways were wanton....and found wanting, while a modest and moderate message from a moderator missed the mark, so dun was doomed to be dunned a day, or so.
    That almost makes as much sense as the explanation I was never given which was, of course, none at all!
    As the 6-dimensional mathematics professor said to the brain surgeon, "It ain't Rocket Science!"

Reviews: "dunfiddlin likes his DataTables" - jmcilhinney

Please be aware that whilst I will read private messages (one day!) I am unlikely to reply to anything that does not contain offers of cash, fame or marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    Btw, I don't know if y'all know about this or not, but Hugh Laurie aka Dr. House on House is a song writer and performer. His music is great piano driven blues and jazz. I would highly recommend looking him up.
    Well, he's English, ain't he, to say nothing of Stephen Fry's old mucker, and therefore compelled to be far more interesting than, and to have polymath ambitions beyond the reach of, colonial actors! He's always done his own stunts when it comes to playing musical instruments right from A Bit Of Fry And Laurie in the 80s through Jeeves and Wooster and then House. Did people not think it was real?
    As the 6-dimensional mathematics professor said to the brain surgeon, "It ain't Rocket Science!"

Please be aware that whilst I will read private messages (one day!) I am unlikely to reply to anything that does not contain offers of cash, fame or marriage!

I didn't understand half, hell 97% of that last post Dun. But then again I am half way down a $5.89 bottle of Moscato.

That and I'm a retarded coon-ass.

I think that I'm going to start seeing a psychiatrist as I think I have Dermatophagia and OCD as I find myself over thinking conversations in my head that may or may not happen.

To give you an idea I said that last sentence in my head like 3 times before I actually wrote it. Then I edited it another 2 times.

So? Are you sure that isn't normal? I've put myself into a corner at work and am always going over ways to get out of it, all of which will entail some interesting conversations. How's that different? That shoe won't drop for months, though.

as I find myself over thinking conversations in my head that may or may not happen.
    That's not OCD. That's just plain old brain chaos with a touch of narcissism and egomania on the side. Everybody's got that! If you think yours is bad how do you think novelists feel. They have complete conversations in their heads between people they know for certain don't exist and can't get a word in edgeways!

To give you an idea I said that last sentence in my head like 3 times before I actually wrote it. Then I edited it another 2 times.
    Seems pretty normal to me though with the evidence from this site that sentences from a lot of people do not appear to have passed through their brains either before or after being written down I can kinda understand how you might get confused.

Just an update I'm in the hospital. Today might be the day!!!

You're getting that third eye implanted? That'll be so cool.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, though you haven't mentioned it in many months now.

She's admitted!!!! Now the fun begins.

Good luck!

So much for my 17th - oh well...

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

He came! 7.36 lbs.

Congrats!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  497.1 KB

This is just him

Looks just like you.

(actually, I have no idea, but doesn't look happy....and why should he?)

I'm guessing C-section...

Some Informative Links:

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Awww....a little dday junior......congratz!
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

BABIES!!!

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by szlamany View Post
    I'm guessing C-section...
    Nope all natural. We tried the epidural but she went from 2 cm to 7 in a little under 6 minutes.

This is just him
    He was born in an earthquake? Lousiana's cancelled gravity? He was immediately sent into space? What the heck is going on in that hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Awww....a little dday junior......congratz!
    He should be called mminute.

By the way Niya, when we say that we like pictures of babes.....

Holy crap I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this post!

It's certainly not his typical style of picture.

He should be called mminute.
    lol....pretty clever.

I can do babes.

Page 1310 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 3108101210126013001307130813091310131113121313132013601410 ... LastLast