dcsimg
Page 1600 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 60011001500155015901597159815991600
Results 63,961 to 63,972 of 63972

Thread: Post Race!

Re: Post Race!

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Are you talking about the MicroSoft Build discussions that kareninstructor posted a link to in the General Developers forum? If so, what did you think, worth watching?
    Yes, I'll have to go find that link.
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

this thread reached more than 1k comments hahaha

nice to see somebody having fun even on the forum. have a good day, guys

BTW guys. This is an out of the blue question. I am planning to remodel my kitchen and I need your opinion guys which would you prefer. A granite or quartzite. Help me choose guys!

Go with either pergo or marshmallow. The former would be nearly useless as a counter top, so you'd have endless joy replacing parts of it, while the other would be edible...as long as it doesn't mold.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Balsa wood. Really easy to replace.
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Any Rock will do!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Well, no, that's more like soft rock, which has a g-astley appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by jscully730 View Post
    BTW guys. This is an out of the blue question. I am planning to remodel my kitchen and I need your opinion guys which would you prefer. A granite or quartzite. Help me choose guys!
    Go with cement. Its the new trend, much cheaper too
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Corsair H100i v2 water cooler, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 500 GB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2010, VS 2010

I was thinking of doing cement for an outdoor grill station. Is it a do-it-yourself type of job?

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

It can be. Probably some diy videos out there. Seen it on some home improvement shows. Looked easy

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Yeah, it takes a bit of learning, but it's easily within the diy area. You might go with a coarser layer with a finishing layer. It's that finishing layer that would scare me. There's something out there called something like pourable, or flowable, concrete, which should result in a smooth finish. I'd just be afraid that my pour would be poor.

one nice thing about it is that you can do tests cheaply. For example, you could mix up a small amount of concrete and fill something quite small, then put a finishing on that. You could do that to try it out, then move to a larger area where the cost of getting it wrong would be harder to take. With footings, I wouldn't bother, but for something like a cooking surface or patio, I think it would be a good first step.

Page 1600 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 60011001500155015901597159815991600