This is a matrix program I recently made, enojoy!
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Geforce2 MX or higher
- Right-click for options
- Use +/- to accelerate or break.
- Press F1/F2 to speed up or slow down the matrix.
- Hold shift and use Left-click to look around (experimental).
- Type any text and press Enter to make text appear in the matrix
- Note: Please restart the program after changing the "Fly through" option
Want it as screensaver?
- Run the program first and setup the matrix as you like it (right-click during play)
- Rename matrix.exe to matrix.scr
- Copy all 3 files to c:\windows\system32
- You can now choose it as a windows screensaver.
- Get (0.2.9) Program
- Get (0.2.9) Source
Hope you like it!
- Web: http://vbfx.yhoko.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org