Thread: Why can't all errors be like this one??

Why can't all errors be like this one??

I cannot believe this Monday morning....for the first time since I don't know when, a VB error message was raised which actually gave me the immediate answer!!!!.....no need to Google.....no need to tax our members here.....instant fix....I'M LOVIN' IT!!!!! Looks like this could be a good week
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Knowledge is gained when different people look at the same information in different ways"

- Louis Pasteur

Nice but I don't get it? the error was helpful, I don't see immediatly what you need to do to fix it? Mind I don't ahve the code . Looks more detailed than most though, I remember the one about having public types as a parameter of a fuunction in a class. It was so screwed the first time I read it .
    When your thread has been resolved please edit the original post in the thread ()
    and amend "-[RESOLVED]-" to the end of the title and change the icon to , Thank you.

When posting Code use the [VBCode]Code Here[/VBCode] tags to be able to use the code highlighting.

type Woss is new Grumpy; wossname's Avatar
    Sort of begsthe question: "If it knows the ProgID then why didn't it use that to add the control?" Ain't that helpful after all
    I don't live here any more.