Thread: Add a button into RichTextBox

Hyperactive Member DarkX_Greece's Avatar

Add a button into RichTextBox

How can i add a button into RichTextBox control? I used SetParent but it didn't work! Anything else to try?

Can OleObjects help? I used

RichTextBox1.OleObjects.Add , , ,"Forms.CommandButton.1"

But it shows me errors!
    Please help me with something!!!!!
    Short CV:
    1. Visual Basic 6 Programmer
    2. Web Expert

Botonakis Web Services

Does this have to be done at run-time? If not, select the rtb, right click and select 'send to back'. This changes the Z order, and will place the rtb behind a command button...or if it must be at runtime, try adding the rtb, then use the Zorder method, then add the button and position where the rtb is.
    "Knowledge is gained when different people look at the same information in different ways"

- Louis Pasteur

No, he means adding a Button into a RichTextBox control as an Object. I am assisting him in creating a WebBrowser Control, that parses HTML. We are going quite well, and he has already figured out how to add buttons (aswell as textboxes and option buttons), but they are resizable. What he really means to ask is (and already has), how do you make the Pictures inside a RichTextBox, unsizable?

Phreak

Visual Studio 6, Visual Studio.NET 2005, MASM

Hyperactive Member DarkX_Greece's Avatar
    Originally posted by «°°phReAk°°»
    No, he means adding a Button into a RichTextBox control as an Object. I am assisting him in creating a WebBrowser Control, that parses HTML. We are going quite well, and he has already figured out how to add buttons (aswell as textboxes and option buttons), but they are resizable. What he really means to ask is (and already has), how do you make the Pictures inside a RichTextBox, unsizable?

Yes , as Phreak said, i am trying to find a way to add buttons in RTB and NOT to be resizable!
    Short CV:
    1. Visual Basic 6 Programmer
    2. Web Expert

Botonakis Web Services