dcsimg

Thread: theta?

theta?

how can I insert this character in one of my label's caption?
    "A RESPECTED scientist has put forward the stunning - if unsavoury - possibility that humans are descended from sewage dumped overboard by aliens."
    "First we read that we are the creation of God, then scientists say we are descended from apes. Now they say we're some sort of alien poo. How much further can we sink?"
    - Robert Matthews, Science Correspondent

****, it doesnt even show up on the forums! its a circle with a bar in it.... a greek letter I think
    "A RESPECTED scientist has put forward the stunning - if unsavoury - possibility that humans are descended from sewage dumped overboard by aliens."
    "First we read that we are the creation of God, then scientists say we are descended from apes. Now they say we're some sort of alien poo. How much further can we sink?"

Fanatic Member
    Code:
    label1.caption= ""
    or

Code:
    label1.caption =  Chr(232)

Take your pick.

lol, thx but while you were replying, I found out the character didnt show up good on the forums either... I think its a greek letter I am looking for, it's a circle with an horizontal bar in it

Try the capital "F" in the Symbol font.
    Love your good dog!

Super Moderator Joacim Andersson's Avatar
    What you're looking for is the lower case letter theta. To be able to use it in a label you have to pick a greek font character set.
    Joacim Andersson
    If anyone's answer has helped you, please show your appreciation by rating that answer.
    I'd rather run ScriptBrix...
    Joacim's view on stuff.

MVP