Thread: Graphics needed: Pokémon/Zanzarah/... -like game

Lightbulb Graphics needed: Pokémon/Zanzarah/... -like game

Hello everyone!

I was lately setting up a fighting system as you know it from Pokémon; except it's a little more advanced I got inspired from "Zanzarah Mailing Monsters" but I also played Pokémon a while ago, however.

Short introduction

There are 12 classes (6 elements, 3 forces and 3 mights) and 3 attack-types (physical, mental, magical) that have different effects against each other. Additionally there are special attacks for each class that also have different effects against the other classes.

Instead of Pokémon or fairies you're fighting with spirits so there's no restriction about the body, shape or whatever - anything is possible.

The fights are turn-based and the game runs on PHP/SQL/Java so no installation needed (german people can preview it here; yet it shows only the class- and species-listing thought).

What to do?

What I need now is people drawing the graphics and invent spirits (monsters) for the game. I'd prefer graphics thought. You can see a list of all spirits here (sorry, german!), the empty pictures are still to be drawn!

You can send your pictures to spirits@yhoko.com until 30 august 2003! Of course anything that is used will be rewarded in the credits.

Thanks for your time,

Fox

No artists here? In the meantime I made some by myself but there's still a lot of work to do. I'd rather do the programming but without resources I can't continue working.. oh and there's some changes to the webseite.

http://spirits.yhoko.com

Addicted Member
    i could help, i can create storyboards/ characters for you. im not very good at being an artist but i could probably make some concept sketches... e-mail me at james1488@aol.com

hey, i like drawing and doing art on the computer, i could help out =) ... i work in MS Paint , lol , but im pretty good though
    ؊Ϯϊ