The CodeBank is a place where you can post your favorite working code examples, code snippets, ActiveX controls, and tutorials. Please keep in mind that the Codebank forum is specifically for sharing code and so if you have questions that are not directly related to a CodeBank entry, please ask them in the Classic Visual Basic or other forums.
When you post something here, please follow these few simple guidelines.
- Include a clear subject line on your submission.
- The subject line should contain enough information so that someone else can get a general idea of what it is about without having to read the post. Please try to follow an "xxx - yyyyyyyyy" format where
xxx = Language (VB, VB.Net, C++, <any others> )
yyy = Description
- In the body of the post please state what the code does,
- Describe anything special about using the code or incorporating it into an application, and
- If appropriate include a usage example.
Please see this post or any of the posts by me or Jamie for examples.
In order to avoid duplicating something that is already in the Codebank, please do a search before posting.
If you have any suggestions for how we can improve the CodeBank, please post your suggestion in Forum Feedback.